Friday, July 09, 2004

Why am I doing this ?

Why should I spend time writing in pathetic detail about what I think, feel, did, want-to-do .... Whos gonna read it? Whats the whole purpose of this futile exercise?
I know each one of you bloggers must be put off by my caviler attitude, but I cannot do something unless its totally justified.
Who cares?? some may say..we were never goin to read ur piece anyway...ok.
While, some of the inquisitive amongst you might be pondering over the question..

Fun,freedom and means of expression,boredom,communicating with the world,my friend has it-so must i !! The reasons are varied, but the purpose is the same - to give others a piece of our mind (pun intended ;).

Or maybe we want the world to remember us when we are gone ?!!? Its a way human beings have been passing on history for generations.
Eqyptians drew pictures, so did most of the civilizations around the world. Maybe, the electronic format is a way for today's human beings what the eqyptians did long time back !? These personal notes are depicting what someone, somewhere felt or experienced. They also give a glimpse of the kind of events and scenarios present at that particular time.

Suddenly, i realise its not totally futile ! Maybe, we all are playing a small part in a big picture we cannot see !! Maybe, what I am doing right now has a purpose after all !!!

As Neo would say, " ..Because I choose to.." ... so do I.

Then again, some may say...what a load of BS !!

Comments are required !

2 Comments:

Blogger Nikhil said...

Following Instructions.

4:59 PM  
Blogger aka said...

hmmmmm

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home